Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including, for example:
- Postal address(es)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number and related information
- Social media account ID
- Passport number
- Number assigned by a transportation agency, such as a Transportation Security Administration known traveler number
- Any other information you provide when you communicate or book travel with us (e.g., your dietary and other preferences or needs), as well as information about your bookings (e.g., points of departure and destinations)
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, such as when you make a booking or register for a promotion.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), and other third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To complete and fulfill your booking or purchase, which includes processing your payment, communicate with you regarding your booking or purchase, and provide you with related customer service. We use passport information for the purpose of travel bookings.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully, as you will be bound by them if you choose to participate.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to another person through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your state or country of residence;
- (b) to comply with legal process and to prevent, detect, or suppress abuse, fraud, or criminal activity;
- (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities and self-regulatory organizations, including public and government authorities and self-regulatory organizations outside your state or country of residence;
- (d) to enforce our terms and conditions;
- (e) to protect our operations, assets, or interests or those of any of our affiliates;
- (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ https://www.travelini.co/
will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ https://www.travelini.co/
takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.travelini.co/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://www.travelini.co/
is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
IOS AND ANDROID APP LAUNCHING SOON!